Job title: Quality Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: Subject to clearance
Salary/Pay rate: Competitive/Negotiable
Hours of work: Up to 40 a week
Applicants must posses the following:
- Quality Engineering experience
- The ability to obtain SC clearance if not held already
- ISO 9001 experience
- Knowledge of quality standards and industry phrases of construction
- Ability to analyse problems to detect root causes and resolve issues
- Excellent time management skills
- LTQR's experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Candidates would ideally have:
- Nuclear industry experience
-To determine the inspection, test and compliance regime to be applied to a project by reference to the project specifications and associated documents.
- To resolve with the client any anomalies contained within the project documentation.
- To compile and approve project quality plans/inspection and test plans for the execution of a project, liaising with the client to gain their input and approval.
- Support the Supply Chain in the evaluation of key suppliers ensuring compliance with company requirements.
- To oversee the generation and collation of company and supplier quality documentation, resolving any issues arising through to client acceptance.
- To investigate, resolve and implement corrective/preventative actions relating to quality issues.
- Continually improve the quality of products and services offered by the company.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.