Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP subject to clearance
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Thu (Min 2days in office)
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Engineering degree
* 5+ years engineering background
* Understanding of engineering designs
* Experience in Materials and mechanical handling techniques
* Knowledge of drawing principals and standards
* Experience of 3D CAD systems
* Full driving license essential
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for producing concept, scheme and detail designs for the company projects.
The engineer will work within a multi-discipline design team and be responsible for undertaking the design of equipment as delegated by the Principal Engineer or Engineering Manager.
Work will either be undertaken individually or by managing a small team of mechanical design engineers.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.