Principal Process Engineer
Position: Principal Process Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Leaders in providing services within the process, energy and high complexity industrial sectors. By combining technical and operational excellence to their customers drivers, they have established an excellent reputation with its clients and consequently much of the business is of a repeat nature. The team prides itself on the quality of its services and the strong relationships it builds with its clients and has a track record of delivering an integrated range of services.
Purpose Of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Principal Process Engineer to support the delivery of defined engineering tasks for minor modifications and projects to the highest standards complying with legal obligations and client statement of requirements.
What a great candidate looks like:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant engineering discipline or Higher BTEC qualification.
- Relevant engineering design experience in the delivery of minor modifications.
- Experience supporting projects during the full life-cycle including Pre-FEEDs, FEEDs and EPC phases within the chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, and power generation industries.
- Able to provide technical expertise to the resolution of technical queries ensuring that all design changes are captured by the change control process.
- Ensuring that all work complies with the contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures in line with industry standards.
If this role is of interest, please hit APPLY NOW, or alternatively you can send your CV or call Amar Singh at the Rullion HQ in Altrincham for more information.
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base, from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.