Principal Mechanical Engineer
Job title: Principle Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Perm
Start date: ASAP (clearance Pending)
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours of work: 37hrs per Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience of managing teams
- Demonstrable experience of covering a variety of tasks
- Strong stakeholder experience
Candidates would ideally have:
- Member of relevant institute
- Experience of managing engineering scope
- Experience of commercial defence projects
- Leading Self: Is a role model, demonstrating Cavendish principles, promoting health, safety and wellbeing, respect and inclusion
- Leading Others: Owns the performance and development of their team members, including effective and ongoing communication and feedback
- Leading Resources: Responsible for effective planning and organisation of resources to deliver on customer promises
- Support the business winning process through input into or review of tender requirements, including estimates
- Ensure effective management of the customer, including liaison and relationship development with existing and new customers, to aid the development of business, resolution of technical and delivery issues, and such that the customer is fully briefed and informed of progress
- Ensure technical management of the engineering output to ensure delivery of technical solutions in line with agreed technical scope
- Supervise engineers/technical specialists
- Maintain knowledge of Industry best practice, promote a culture of engineering best practice, provide leadership and assist in driving cultural development and change
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.