Junior EC&I Design Engineer
Job title: Junior EC&I Design Engineer
Job Type: Perm
Start date: Subject to clearance
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Location: Whitehaven, Warrington
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Minimum qualification for this role is an HNC or equivalent qualification in electrical or control engineering or similar engineering
* An understanding of nuclear health and safety and the construction regulations
* Can work in a team to provide EC&I technical input and expertise
* Knowledge or experience in the design lifecycle
* The capability to deliver design deliverables to the required standards, in the required timescales, supported by appropriate documentation
Candidates would ideally have:
* Nuclear sector experience or highly regulated sector experience
* Familiarity with AMTECH ProDesign or similar cable calculation software
* Familiarity with AutoCad design
* Familiarity with BIM enabled projects
* Support both Senior or EC&I engineer in delivering design project deliverables. These designs will cover the full project life cycle from concept design through to manufacture and commissioning
* Produce the required EC&I design documents and drawings to the standards, procedures and requirements set out by the project under supervision
* Have appreciation across some or all EC&I discipline and have the ability to learn and build on their knowledge through working with others and training
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.