Commercial Project Manager
Job Title: Commeical Project Manager
Location: Hybrid role. Offices are near Heathrow and Leeds
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: £500 - £550 P/day
This role is to support on a major projects for a leading Logistics and Supply Chain engineering company. We are looking for experienced Commerical Project Managers who can be flexible and based either at our clients offices at Heathrow or the project site in Leeds 2/3 days per week.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager (PM) that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial and contractual issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities - taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports PM and Procurement to select and involve partners /subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity
- SAP and with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced verbal and written skills in English
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.