Project Implementation Engineer
Job Title: Project Implementation Engineer
Duration: 9 months
Rate: £25 P/hr PAYE
An integral member of a project team in supporting and delivering all aspects of the project lifecycle and contractual commitments.
- Managing the scope, specification, time, cost, quality, risks and resource aspects of components/projects classified as S projects
- Managing the financial objectives and timely communication of performance to the buisness, OCC reviews, invoicing, confirmation dates, project closure, etc.
- Specify, control and deliver contract specific quality assurance requirements.
- Purchase parts, raw material and sub contract processes
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure best deals are obtained
- Manage purchased items through the purchasing lifecycle ie specification, PO expediting and goods acceptance
- Prepare and control manufacturing / field service documentation packs
- Monitor and expedite activities which affects the company's contractual commitment to its customer
- Responsible for the completion and closure of contracts
- Promotes continuous improvement and a responsible EHS culture
- Operate within the established policies and procedures of the Company
Experience & Education
- Experience in engineering, commercial, procurement, site erection or commissioning activities, with a variety of duties.
- Knowledge of the power generation market sector.
- Commercially aware.
- ONC / HNC in an relevant discipline, ideally with an engineering or commercial background.
- Recognised formal Project Management Qualification e.g. PM Fundamentals, APMP, PRINCE2 or equilvent would be an advantage.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.