Quality Document Administrator
Job Title: Quality Document Adminstrator
Duration: 9 months
Rate: £25 P/hr PAYE
As part of the Project Team, Co-ordinate the reviewing of Project Quality Documentation, ensuring that document packs are issued to the correct reviewer. Monitor and report on overall doc review progress and support the lead Project Implementation Engineer responsible for Quality.
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of documents with the Customer. This includes seeking, monitoring and recording all quality related exchanges related to the completion of pre-production documentation and any further documents that require Customer review or approval.
- Provide support to Project Implementation Engineer responsible for Quality in the distribution of Quality Data Dossiers, responsible for filing, storage, and support in the production of final documentation packs
- Support Supplier Quality Engineers to produce and issue Inspection Notifications to the customer and support witness activities.
- Maintenance of Quality Management Intranet Site
- General support of Quality Management activities.
- Support in reviews of Process Flow, First Article, Production Risk Assessments and Manufacturing Inspection and Test documents generated by others
Skills & Abilities
- Time management and prioritisation of multiple tasks - Ability to multi-task.
- Initiative - ability to work out what tasks are required to achieve a general objective.
- Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- A technical background, knowledge of ISO 9001 and auditing experience would be advantageous.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.