Role: Project Manager
End Date: November 2022
Rate: £40+ p/hr
Our client, Siemens Energy, are currently looking for a Project Manager who has broad experience of working with complex supply chains, multi-faceted projects and multi-disciplined teams, in a production environment. In this role you will be responsible for successfully program managing delivery improvement initiatives to increase the On-time Delivery (OTD) of the parts supply business to increase Customer Satisfaction and ensure it is best placed for growth in medium and long
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that can demonstrate the following characteristics:
● Behaviour reflecting a team-oriented, results-focused, and fact-based mindset, creative problem solving in respect to past and future projects.
● Proven experience working and implementing sophisticated projects while interfacing with different stakeholders including business leaders, business/support teams as well as individual contributors.
● Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, including production, supply chain, services, engineering, quality and logistic
● Knowledge and experience of production control knowledge and system dynamics would be beneficial
● Experience of using Lean Principles would be advantageous.
● You will guide a multi-discipline team within a project to meet project objectives
● Work daily with solution teams to identify and implement improvements
● Identify and swiftly remove blocks to project progression
● Track, measure, and report on project progress
● Develops sophisticated project/program plans
● Coordinates project communications internally and externally (reporting, correspondence, meetings, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a World Leader in Gas Turbines and Energy. If you would like to be considered for this role the please send your application over today!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.