Job title: EC&I Project Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £35hr - £45hr Umbrella
Location: Morecambe, Lancashire
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Nuclear industry experience or other highly regulated industry
- Safely manage the delivery of assigned projects
- Work to improve Equipment Reliability through modifications, optimising maintenance routines and defect resolution.
- Mechanical knowledge is advantageous
- Produce Work Order Cards, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Quality plans, Construction Plans, Engineering Changes and other documentation
- Supervise the teams applying the improvements to site equipment
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for an EC&I Project Engineer to be based in Morecambe on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.