Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £ Competitive
Location: Warrington or Reading
Hours of work:37 hours
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the business and support a portfolio of projects. Our client provides end to end project services, notably the design, manufacturing and installation of bespoke engineering solutions in Nuclear and Highly Regulated sectors.
The projects will vary in value and will require you to support bid development, working with teaming partners, building relationships with customer and being comfortable leading and managing the design phase as well as the installation and decommissioning phases of projects.
As Project Manager you will report to the Senior Project Manager and will have responsibility for the safe, successful delivery of the project, controlling scope and ensuring you deliver milestones and complete on time, within budget and finished to the highest standard.
* Managing the overall operational and commercial aspects, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
* Developing project scope, execution strategies, schedules, resource requirements, estimates, costs to complete, risks and opportunity management, contingency planning, monitoring and control.
* Supporting the delivery teams to meet project goals and plan managing day to day operational duties.
* Monitoring project progress and reporting on site progress to project team and the Client Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
* Ensuring safe and effective daily operations.
* Develop governance structures, building teams, relationships and stakeholder confidence.
* Manage and implement application of best practice in managing complex programme in a bespoke environment.
Also as part of the role, you will be working with the business development team, coordinating technical and project input, working with partner organisations, in high energy situations.
* Ideally Degree Qualified or HND in engineering discipline
* Project Management Qualification i.e. Prince2, APMP or equivalent
* Previous experience in the Project Management of Nuclear projects
* Proven experience in delivering projects of over £1 million.
* Commercial awareness with focus on cost management
* Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment Previous experience of managing high value projects
* Proven knowledge of nuclear site decommissioning and waste management.
Ideally applicants should also have:
- SC Clearance or the ability to obtain SC Clearance. (UK Passport Holder)
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.