Job title: Estimator
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £40hr - £50hr Umbrella
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Nuclear industry experience or other highly regulated industry
- Ability to gain SC Clearance
- Knowledge in the use of commercial estimating software
- NEC3 contract knowledge
- Minimum qualification level 2 or 3 in relevant discipline or higher
- Prepare fit for purpose cost estimates across all key account areas
- Good communication skills to liaise with the engineering team and other departments
- Carry out peer review and benchmarking of cost estimates
- Train and mentor less experienced staff when required
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for an Estimator to be based at Warrington on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.