Area Quality Lead
JOB TITLE: Area Quality Lead
SALARY/ BENEFITS: Dependant on experience
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Previous experience in commercial exposure and experience of contract management arrangements (preferably NEC 4)
- Member / working towards membership of the Chartered Quality Institute & Chartered Quality Professional
- Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated environment
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Valid Nuclear Security clearance
- Support the development of quality (QA/QC) arrangements
- Ensure the implementation of quality (QA/QC) arrangements
- Act as single point of contact (SPoC) for quality function in assigned area / scope of work
- Support the compilation and review of End of Erection Status (EESR) reports and records
- Manage installation surveillance / inspection activities in assigned area / scope of work
- Management of Non-Conformances in assigned area / scope of work
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.