Role: Logistics Controller
Duration: 12 months
- Liaising with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure efficient, timely and cost effective movement of shipments worldwide.
- Preparation and presentation of all shipping documentation (invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin etc).
- Preparation and presentation of Logistics and Expediting reports.
- Working with suppliers and freight forwarders to maximise consolidation opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of International Logistics with excellent knowledge of Incoterms, International customs and Letter of Credit procedures.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Experience of SAP is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical decision making and organisational ability with a strong eye for detail, precision and accuracy.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.