Delivery Operations Manager
Job title: Delivery Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: N/A
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: Permanent role
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Negotiable with Package
Hours of work: 40 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Provide operational support across the site and ensure activities are carried out safely, with best practice adopted.
- Coordination of multiple projects to ensure services are made available in a time for contractors to deliver their scope of work.
- Maintain constant communication with management, team, and suppliers to ensure proper operations of the Site Construction Services Team.
- Ensure delivery against the Integrated Works Schedule to provide services to enable the works
- Other support to delivery of the Programme objectives as identified by Site Technical Services Lead and others.
- Experience of operations delivery in a regulated environment.
- High level of understanding of quality & quality improvement processes.
- Display strong leadership
- Planning experience required.
- Minimum HNC/HND (or Equivalent) in a business based subject.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Delivery Operations Manager to be based in Bristol on a Permanent basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.