Quality Assurance Engineer
Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £45hr - £55hr Umbrella
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Qualification in Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Provides advice and support to the business on all aspects of quality, including the production and delivery of its quality and inspection & test plans
- Ensuring any site quality non-conformances / issues are managed and closed out
- Monitoring progress against the site quality arrangements, identifying areas of concern to the overall project
- Ensuring Supplier and partner design and manufacturing quality arrangements are reviewed and approved / acceptance in accordance with site / project requirements
- Ability to gain SC Clearance
Role information: To provide quality assurance support to the business in support of service delivery, with specific emphasis on support to the assurance programme and projects.
The role exists in order to develop and implement quality arrangements across all delivery activities.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring that activities (e.g. audits) are undertaken to establish the implementation status of the above arrangements and the reporting of such information.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Warrington on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.