Job title: Engineering Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £55,135 - £64,148 per annum
Location: Dungeness, New Romney, Kent
Hours of work: 37 Hours - 4 DAY WORKING WEEK - Mon-Thurs
WFH - Where projects allow, but mainly a site based role
* 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
* Participation in Company Bonus Scheme (Up to £4,500 dependent on performance)
* Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
* Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
A challenging and exciting opportunity to play a lead role in the Waste Programme. The role will require collaborative working with project managers, leading the technical teams across a wide portfolio of waste retrieval and packaging projects. We're looking for an experienced leader with a robust knowledge of relevant company arrangements and a track record of delivering technical projects from concept through to routine operations."
* Provision of effective leadership of the Waste Programme engineering capability.
* Completion of waste project installation and commissioning work and successful handover to waste operations.
* Support to the Responsible Designer and Engineering Design Manager in the delivery of waste projects.
* Act as Principal Designer Advisor under the CDM Regulations.
* Develop, own and deliver design, safety case and commissioning strategies.
* Specify and provide technical supervision of commissioning and/or decommissioning, acting as Commissioning Lead and or T&CP Chair as required (MCP99-01).
* Manage handover to systems/operations ensuring that all drawings, instructions and training have been supplied as required.
Applicants must haves:
* A degree (NQF Level 6) in Engineering or relevant subject (Essential).
* Significant experience in the Nuclear, Process or Construction industries (Essential).
* A good working knowledge of Technical, Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation (Essential).
* Knowledge/experience of contract management (Desirable).
Travel to other locations will be necessary depending on the demands of the programme.
Please be aware this role holder requires security clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.