Job title: Pipework Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: N/A
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: N/A - Staff Role
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Negotiable with Package
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Hours of work: 40 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Provide input, oversight and maturity review and acceptance of the handover from the RD at HO1
- Execution Design Delivery and compliance with discipline workflows including driving KO meetings, Design Progress Reviews, Handover Readiness Reviews etc.
- Ensuring Execution Design delivery to schedule including component qualification activities where applicable
- Managing close out of design configuration issues (Open Points, Design Changes etc).
- Manage delivery of batches to ensure efficient constructability close and Execution Design surveillance.
- Execution Design HO2 R&A process drive and management
- RD CEL Liaison
- PWRT Liaison to ensure timely delivery of their 'Review & Acceptance' and 'Assemble & Issue' procedural responsibilities.
- Support HO3 end of manufacture design management gate and design handover to installation and JDO including design inputs to the Erection Work Pack.
- Assess and, where applicable, ensure implementation of Referential and Design Changes generated through the Configuration Management Board process.
- Progress reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Any other specific duties that the Engineering Manager discharges to the Project Engineering Lead. Key Deliverables:
- Progress reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Approved Execution Design deliverables at HO2 to enable progress into manufacture
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Pipework Engineer to be based in Somerset on a Permanent basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.