Lead Topography Engineer
Job title: Lead Topography Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £750 per day Umbrella
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Hours of work: 45 Hours - 9 hour working day - 5 day working week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- HNC/HND in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years' industry experience as a Project Engineer within a major infrastructure project-based environment
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Provide and demonstrate a positive HSE leadership, building a strong and compliant HS&E culture throughout the whole construction life cycle of the Project. Ensuring all site activities are undertaken safely and responsibly
- Coordination of project photography and pictorial progress report
- Weekly consolidated construction reports
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Lead Topography Engineer to be based in Somerset on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.