Job title: Technical Lead
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: N/A - Staff Role
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: N/A - Staff role
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: up to £75,000
Location: Bridgwater + Home working
Hours of work: 40 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering subject - ideally mechanical
- Experience of working large pipework projects
- Knowledge of Nuclear Steam Supply System
- Experience of working in a configuration controlled design project
- Will need to have or be able to obtain necessary security clearance
- Aiding the delivery of design & manufacture of pipework systems
- Reviewing design data
- Supporting procurement and manufacturing phase
- Liaising with European suppliers
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion is recruiting for a Technical Lead to be based in Bridgwater + Home Working on a Permanent basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.