Facilities Project Engineer
Role: Facilities Project Engineer
Reports to: Head of Facilities
Location: West Sussex
Rullion are working with one of the UK's fastest growing clean energy organisations who is a world leader in Fuel Cell technology, specifically, Solid Oxide Cell technology with the aim of playing a central, and crucial role in the global transition to clean, affordable energy to tackle climate change and air pollution.
The Facilities Project Engineer's main responsibility will be to work on a future fuels project to enable Fuel Cell Modules running on ammonia. There will be other requirements to deliver other Facilities Projects, by liaising with internal resources across different business functions and external suppliers to ensure Project milestones are met. There are opportunities in supporting growing areas of the business such as Research & Development, Systems Engineering, Testing and Manufacturing. The role will cover key Projects at Redhill and Horsham sites with some travel to other sites when required.
- Proactively promote Ceres values, principles and policies, ensuring that ethical, legal and corporate requirements are applied in all internal and external dealings
- Planning of Facilities Projects, ensure scope and timings are clear and unambiguous
- Execution of Facilities Projects
- Supervision of contractors works with adherence to Health and Safety protocols
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to achieve productivity and / or efficiency objectives
- Support Business as Usual tasks such as planned maintenance and work specified within the Company Helpdesk system
- Occasional assistance with other department function activities
- Flexibility to provide occasional out of hours support
- Pro-active, self-starting, open to new ideas and new directions
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil
- Experience in managing own projects and working within a Facilities environment
- Knowledge of hazardous gases such as ammonia
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and regulatory requirements such as DSEAR and COMAH
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services
- Experience in one of the following specialist systems: gas / compressed air / De-I water / refrigeration / extraction
- Ability to read and produce technical documents including mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and P&IDs
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and situations, working in a fast-paced environment
- Clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now! Or alternatively you can contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ - Good Luck!
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd. Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base, from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.