Project Manager (Electrical)
Job title: Project Manager (Electrical)
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Up to £70,000 Per Annum (Inclusive of allowance)
Location: Bridgwater/Home working
Hours of work: 37 hours
As a Cabling & Equipment Project Manager, we are looking for someone with experience as a project manager on a major electrical project. We require someone with a background in delivering design and manufacturing projects whilst liaising with a multitude of suppliers.
* Working as part of the electrical team.
* Delivery of design, procurement and manufacture of electrical systems.
* Manage cabling & equipment suppliers.
* Ensuring cabling & equipment is kept on time, to cost and to high quality.
* Ensuring suppliers have the information they need.
We are looking for the following experience:
* Degree in relevant engineering subject or appropriate level of experience.
* Experience of working on a similar electrical project within a highly regulated industry, preferably Nuclear.
* Prince 2 practitioner beneficial
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Either hold or have the ability to obtain security clearance.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.