Engineering Applications Support and Design
Role: Engineering Applications Support and Design
Location: Lincoln - currently working from home with occasional office attendance required
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
To be able to support and develop solutions to replace obsolete or antiquated equipment on industrial gas turbines. Mainly covering Fluid Systems and Mechanical aspects.
- Collating and sorting technical data
- Producing and amending documentation
- Spares which are generally replacements for individual components
- Upgrades which are generally applying latest systems
- Fault Reports which focus on rectifying issues in the field
- Purchase Specifications
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams - Smartsketch / AutoCAD
- CAD Models - NX
- Layout and Detail Drawings - NX
- BOM and Part creation - Teamcenter / PLM2020
HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
Two or more years in a similar role. Familiarity with industrial components (switches, filters, valves, etc.) and systems (instrument air, gas fuel, lube oil, etc.). Knowledge of CAD packages and Teamcenter / PLM2020 would be advantageous. Experience with a Gas Turbine / Steam Turbine / Diesel Engine Packager is preferred.
Mainly communication and initiative, as the role will involve liaising with other disciplines and suppliers, then process technical information. Project coordination to ensure deadlines are met. Excellent IT skills including proficiency with MS Office applications.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.