Job title: Lead Planner
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Hours of work: 37 hours - Monday to Friday
* Actively facilitate development and ensure the on-going maintenance of the programme schedule (Integrated Milestone Plan and Integrated Master Schedule).
* Work with the Control Account and Programme teams and key stakeholders to ensure that a credible schedule is created and maintained using Primavera P6.
* Ensure that the scope of work being planned is fully logic linked with the wider work scope, undertake tracking and maintain dependencies, identifying and reporting deviations and triggering exception reports as appropriate.
* Collect programme status information to maintain and update schedules and issue management information as required. This will require schedule variance analysis, identification of schedule risks, issues and opportunities together with Critical Path Analysis.
* Maintain and control the schedule baseline. This will require the development of the schedule Performance Measurement Baseline [PMB] with the project team and the on-going management of it through the change control process
Qualifications & Experience required:
* Experience of working in an Integrated Project Team environment ideally gained within the engineering/manufacturing sector
* Working towards a related professional qualification (APM) or entry level qualification (HND, Foundation Degree or equivalent)
* Experience of developing schedules of work involving multiple projects using Primavera P6
* Adapt to changes in the working environment, managing competing demands to make the best use of time and resources
* Ability to deliver accurate work within service level agreements and use initiative to work through issues and barriers.
Ideally applicants should also have:
- SC Clearance or be able to obtain security clearance - UK Passport Holder.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.