Customer Care Co-Ordinator
Customer Care Co-ordinator
Would you like to join an established utilities business who are on a journey to strive for zero carbon? Be a part of their aim which is 'Leading the North West to Zero Carbon'.
The company thrives on being part of a customer focused team that likes to put their people first. They are committed to building teams to represent the local communities and promoting the importance of inclusivity at work. The aim is to always encourage, support and develop our people to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
Purpose of the role
Deliver a first class seamless Customer Experience. Providing expert advice and guidance throughout the journey, being that one point of contact for the customer wherever possible owing the end to end experience. You will work closely with delivery partners to ensure that the project is completed in line with customers desired power on date and take ownership from acceptance through to delivery.
- Be proactive in delivering a first class service to all customers ensuring that they receive an excellent experience throughout the connections journey.
- Promote a seamless customer journey to maximise CSAT performance, accountable to be the one point of contact.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all Customer stakeholders including, customers, wider business, external companies/ contractors in order to deliver our customer 10 out of 10 journeys.
- Influence the key customer stakeholders to work collaboratively to ensure that we deliver for the customer and keep them happy.
- Coordinate and own the customer relationship and their expectations from the first point of contact through to job closure, including the site clear call and providing assurance date for the CSAT submission each week.
- Maintain a positive and empathetic attitude towards customers at all times; throughout complex, and challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism through strong relationship / rapport building on each call/visit to ensure the individual customer needs are met.
- Provide face to face support on site where required with customers and contractors, supporting them in getting the site ready and managing the customer relationship.
- Challenge the status quo for continuous improvements within the customer journey to continually look to increase CSAT.
- Manage high volumes of inbound calls and emails; utilise your excellent communication and influencing skills to triage, determine needs and coordinate all activities through to the customer project closure.
- Supporting the design team where re-designs are required due to changing customer requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of the Design Principles in accordance with current licence conditions, policy and standards.
- Create and manage efficient and effective pre-site programme, ensuring co-ordinator resource is utilised to be reliable and cost effective.
- Act as main point of contact throughout delivery of connections work and ensure all customers receive a close out call post completion.
- Manage informal and complex customer complaints through to resolution in line with the complaints procedure and our regulatory requirements.
- Manage Domestic Connections accepted work bank; ensuring all customers are in current contract, overdue projects are closed out and refunded in line with T&C's.
- Act as business expert with a wealth of experience in this area, providing advice and guidance to colleagues across the business in all elements of GSoP & EGS8 performance, with regards to the investigations, potential impact and internal processes.
Key measures and targets (Performance Indicators)
- Customer Satisfaction score
- Guaranteed Standards of Performance (GSoP, EGS8)
- Incentive revenue, Time to Quote & Time To Connect
- Achieve Budget
- Energy Solutions
- Customer wider directive
- Domestic Connections planning & management teams
- Internal & external Delivery Partners
- Complaints team
Knowledge and Skills
- Have proven experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of all elements of Domestic Customers 10/10 journey.
- In-depth working knowledge of GSOP & EGS8 regulatory requirements.
- Be proficient in use of SAP, SAP Portal & MS Office specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Have exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in challenging for continuous improvement.
- Influencing skills.
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements and ability to apply knowledge effectively to processes.
- Demonstrate resilience with the ability to work under pressure.
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately and maintain data integrity.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Flexible, adaptable and organised.
- Proven ability to work within an effective team.
- Effective relationship building.
You will also demonstrate the following behavioural competencies:
- Customer understanding
- Interpersonal awareness
- Concern for impact
- Concern for excellence
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.