Business Support Administrator
BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to join an established utilities business who are on a journey to strive for zero carbon? Be a part of their aim which is 'Leading the North West to Zero Carbon'.
The company thrives on being part of a customer focused team that likes to put their people first. They are committed to building teams to represent the local communities and promoting the importance of inclusivity at work. The aim is to always encourage, support and develop our people to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
Purpose of the role
As business support you will be responsible for ensuring all admin functions related to connections are completed in accordance with current licence conditions, policies and standards.
A key focus of your role is ensuring that all customers receive an excellent experience when dealing with the client by taking a proactive approach to customer service. The role will be online answering inbound customer calls.
Responsibilities within the team will include, monitoring of shared mailboxes, responding to customer queries within an allocated times and various data entry.
- Complying with processes and GSoP / SLA requirements
- Processing application forms
- Monitor performance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Delivery of key milestone and deadlines
- Assess the technical requirements for each application and provide the appropriate solution
- Maintain easily accessible files and records, keep systems updated and housekeep as necessary.
- Process Acceptances
- Issue work order instructions to our delivery partners
- Answer inbound customer enquiries over the phone and email
- To have a passion and commitment to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- To adhere to all regulations, policies and guidelines.
Knowledge and skills
- Hold GCSE level qualifications grades A-C or levels 4-9 including Maths, English Language and Science;
- Hold an NVQ Customer Service level 3 qualification or equivalent (desirable);
- Have proven experience working in a customer service environment;
- Have an understanding of, or be prepared to learn, Connections Guaranteed Standards of Performance;
- Have a working knowledge of SAP (desirable);
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator together with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have the proven ability to work as part of a team;
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise your own workload;
- Have previous experience of working to targets and be confident in a result driven organisation;
- Have the proven ability to achieve deadlines to meet individual and team set targets whilst meeting the demands of different stakeholders;
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.