MS SQL Developer
MS SQL Consultant
Rullion Limited have an exciting contract opportunity for a MS SQL and SSIS Specialist to join one of our well respected clients within their Banking Division. Our client has recently embarked on a transformational journey across the organisation and as a result there is now an exciting opportunity for a MS SQL Specialist to support the team on a legacy system upgrade project.
In this role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include development and coding, troubleshooting of issues, interfacing with the DBA's and Infrastructure teams, unit testing and the updating of documentation.
Essential Skills & Experience - must have the following to succeed at role:
Below technical skillsets are a must:
- Full understanding of and experience in Data warehousing.
- Experience in developing and deploying SSIS and SSRS projects.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL scripting and querying SQL databases.
- Knowledge of GIT,
- Ideally TeamCity and Octopus tools, or similar deployment tooling at least
- SQL DB tuning techniques.
- Using JIRA for effort and task tracking.
- Exposure to Database management and administration.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact me at your earliest convenience on 01616013346.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Limited acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.