Project Controls Engineer
Role: Project Controls Engineer
Role Type: Permanent
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Training in Primavera
- Project controls experience
- Knowledge and experience of using Primavera P6, and an understanding of planning fundamentals
- Manufacturing / technical background
- Understanding of the importance of baselines and the significance of keeping them up to date during the project lifecycle.
- Direct assistance and advice to Bid & Project Managers in the development of project programmes
- Establish Work Breakdown Structures and Cost Breakdown Structures
- Work with Estimators to develop Bid programmes into integrated schedule, cost and resource loaded programmes
- Hold weekly and monthly operations and programme update meetings
- Produce and issue standardised performance reports based on cost and schedule for internal & external stakeholders
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.