Role: Quality Engineer
Duration: 3 months initial
Pay Rate: £25 p/hr PAYE
On behalf of our client I am recruiting for a contract Quality Engineer to work for a global energy technology company.
As part of the Project Team, ensure Product Quality Documentation is reviewed against applicable acceptance standards for compliance, generated, stored, issued and monitored in support of the lead Project Implementation Engineer responsible for Quality
* Reviewing product Quality Documentation against applicable quality acceptance standards i.e. Manufacturing Inspection and Test Plans, engineer drawings, BS EN 10204, BS EN 17025
* Liaise internally and within the supply chain to ensure documentation is corrected to achieve the required quality acceptance standards.
* Responsible for coordination and tracking of documents with the Customer. This includes seeking, monitoring and recording all quality related exchanges related to the completion of pre-production documentation and any further documents that require Customer review or approval.
* Support Suppliers and the project team representatives to produce and issue Inspection Notifications, Technical Queries and concessions to the customer, and support witness activities.
* Support in reviews of Process Flow, First Article Inspections, Production Risk Assessments, Supply Chain Maps Manufacturing Inspection and Test documents generated by others.
* Produce Certificates of Conformance and Customer and specific documentation for the release of parts to Customers.
* Provide support to Project Implementation Engineer responsible for Quality in the production of Quality Documentation Packs, responsible for filing, storage and support in the production of final documentation pack and final review
* Compilation in final customer documentation Packs
* General support of Quality Management activities
* Worked in a manufacturing environment for a minimum of 2 years.
* Involved with the production of Quality Documentation.
* Experience in Supply Chain Quality / Quality environments would be advantageous.
* Experience with Rotating Machinery would be advantageous
* Experience with Rolls-Royce Quality or Quality Systems such as GS3001 would be advantageous.
For more information on the role or to apply please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.