Test Capability Manager
Role: Test Capability Manager
Location: West Sussex
Rullion are working with one of the UK's fastest growing clean energy organisations who is a world leader in Fuel Cell technology, specifically, Solid Oxide Cell technology with the aim of playing a central, and crucial role in the global transition to clean, affordable energy to tackle climate change and air pollution.
We are looking to speak with Test Capability Managers to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Test Capability team including the planning of capability upgrades and provision of Test Facilities required for the operation of the Test Estate.
- Plan and resource capability activities and where appropriate charter standalone capability projects. - Ensure compliance with quality procedures and process.
- Ensure work instructions and standard operating procedures are in place and up to date.
- Ensure the team is suitably sized and trained to complete the activities asked of it with suitable cross-skilling to ensure business continuity.
- Develop process, tools and techniques to enable efficient and effective delivery of capability activities and the operation of Test Facilities.
- Work with the other team leads to develop cross-functional processes to improve the overall efficiency of the department.
- Ensure effective communication channels both internal and external to the department. Ensure high levels of department satisfaction with the timeliness and quality of capability deliverables.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Test Capability team by planning the delivery of capability upgrades and provision of Test Facilities required for the operation of the Test Estate.
- Ensure delivery of capability upgrades either directly through the team or through standalone projects.
- Support with the planning of capability upgrades, including the development of appropriately detailed activity plans, identification of resources, and where appropriate proactively flagging conflicts.
- Provide updates on capability activities and projects to the Head of Test, other Test Team Leads and dependent project teams.
- Minimum 5 years' industrial experience.
- Experience leading a team, preferably in a technology/engineering environment.
- BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or similar.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now! Or alternatively you can contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ - Good Luck!
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd. Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base, from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.