On behalf of our client I am recruiting for a Fluids Engineer on a long term contract basis.
The role is based in Sheffield working for a specialist contractor in the steel & blast furnace sector on projects in Russia, China and India.
I am looking for candidates to have experience in this line of work, ideally from an industrial background, who would be willing to travel gloablly.
Required skills and experience:
- Design experience and knowledge of the relevant technology area (Metals industry)
- Knowledge of producing P&IDs, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- (Optional) Knowledge of producing pipe routing drawings (AutoCad, Plant3D or similar)
- Produce design calculations for pipe and valve etc
- Be able to select suitable components based on calculations and datasheets
- Experience with producing enquiry specifications
- Able to communicate on both technical and non-technical issues
- Awareness of mechanical drawings and electrical requirements
- Interact with the other engineering departments.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements
- Must be self-motivated and proficient in time management
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities for self and others
- IT literate with all department and business system tools
- Must be able to solve problems quickly and positively. Take an active part in the decision making of the engineering team.
- Microsoft office
- Experience of Autodesk Vault document control package
- 2D Drafting using Autocad Mechanical
- (Optional) Autodesk Plant3D
If this position is of interest please apply at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.