Job title: System Administrator
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £ D.O.E
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Experience in Project Management/Project Planning, supporting a Programme Team
- Experience of management systems and good IT literacy
- Experience working with information from multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing a complex integrated schedule (production / maintenance / project, etc)
- Strong stakeholder management
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Previous Nuclear Site experience
- Experience in a team delivering change
- Support the client in supporting business areas in implementing improved processes and arrangements
- Coordinate inputs and manage changes to a master schedule
- Provide support to the Programme team by supporting communication and engagement activities
- Engaging with and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to support the effective establishment of Transition plans
- Complete and support the production of detailed risk assessments to assess and manage against risks from introducing new processes
- Support the delivery of routine transition scheduling reviews, readiness reviews and post implementation reviews.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now" or call Adam Lace on 01946 816655
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.