Event and Scheduling Specialist
We are working with United Utilities to recruit a part-time Event and Scheduling Specialist to join their team on an 8-month contract basis initially. The role is based at their fantastic head office in Great Sankey Warrington where successful candidates will have access to a variety of onsite facilities including free parking, on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop. There is also a free shuttle bus running from the town centre of Warrington.
The role holder will be responsible for ownership of all Events and Planned Interruptions on the water network, managing through to completion and ensuring accurate information is recorded. You will also be required to monitor customer reports to identify potential network issues as well as providing proactive, outbound contact to customers.
* Proactively identify a potential network issue in order to avoid interruption to supply or impact to the customer responding to asset failures in an efficient way
* Proactively keep the customer impacted by an event/incident updated
* Follow robust escalation procedure
* Comply with the companies H&S policies and procedures
Knowledge and Skills
* Awareness of water event triggers
* Knowledge of the key stakeholders impacted by Events/Incidents
* Educated to at least GCSE level (including 'C' or above passes in English and Mathematics)
* A high degree of social skills for working in a customer orientated environment
* Previous customer contact experience (face to face, phone or internal customers)
* Previous Event Management/Scheduling experience
* Salesforce trained
This role will be working on average 17.4 hours per week
You will work on a 4-week shift pattern including 2 or 3 weekdays; 4 hour shifts between 07:00 - 18:00, and an 8 hour weekend shift between hours of 07:00 - 22:00 each week- alternating shifts of 7am-3pm and 2pm-10pm.
You will be required to complete full-time training for the first 4 weeks - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
More details on shifts can be discussed during the application process.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.