Title - Quality Supervisor
Location: Multiple Sites in SOuth of England
Durantion: 6 months initial contract
Rate: INSIDE IR35 - Negotiable day rate
Summary of Role
Rullion are looking for an experienced (+2 years) quality professional to work on a live multi-site Security and construction project.
The role will involve supporting the Quality Manager in working with the functions to maintain the QMS; working with the customer and Management Team to define the project governance, assuring the QMS is effective across multiple sites, suppliers and the project; and driving fact-based operational and performance improvement.
* Define and agree the compliance matrix with Senior Management and the Customer.
* Facilitate the functions to determine, negotiate and agree the processes and tools to meet the governance set out in the compliance matrix.
* With the functions define ownership, definition, and implementation of the processes
* Evaluate potential project & safety risks and issues.
* Use appropriate techniques to define, with the functions, any improvements required.
* Support Senior Management in ensuring that the operational approach and Quality Management System are continually assessed.
* Support the Quality Manager in the development of the project QMS.
* Ensure the flow-down of the defined requirements through the project, to all sites and throughout the supplier base.
* Use understanding of requirements management, process implementation & tailoring principles, risk management and performance measurement to ensure effective planning and internal controls are in place at all sites and suppliers.
* Ensures the project QMS is effectively implemented at all sites and suppliers.
* Identifies risks, failures and non-conformances against the QMS, evaluates any problems and risks, and works with the operating staff to define improvements.
* Ensures solutions are managed to closure, effective action is taken to resolve any issues and identify the true root cause.
* Work with procurement/supply chain to define the supplier assessment programme.
* Assess supplier performance and identify risk, failure and non-conformance.
* Use appropriate quality tools and techniques to evaluate performance and improvement priorities.
* Facilitate the development and use of appropriate measures of operational performance and product/service quality across the project to ensure fact-based decision-making.
* Evaluate the nature and magnitude of change required (incremental, step change, transformational) and how to achieve the required changes through the development of people, processes, tools, technologies and/or infrastructure.
* Help establish priorities and act as catalyst for change and performance.
* Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Ability to obtain Security Clearance
* ISO 9001 Internal auditor
* Willingness to travel (up to 75% of role)
* Driving Licence
* Task/goal focused
* Ownership culture
* Strong analytical ability
* Chartered Quality Professional
* Experience in a customer facing role
* ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
* Internal auditor 14001/ 18001
* SHEA Gas
* Six Sigma Qualified
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.