Job title: Engineer (Continuous Improvement Specialist)
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £32.99 PAYE / £44.82 Umbrella
Location: Thurso, Scotland - 50% onsite but must be commutable to office
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems
- Write Technical Specifications
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects
- Lead assigned Continuous Improvement projects from scoping to successful delivery on time and in budget
- Provide support to the AM team on larger business improvement projects through tasks such as data analysis, project documentation and stakeholder management
- Identify opportunities for business improvement using Lean and Six Sigma frameworks
- Support the development of a culture of sustainable change and improvement underpinned by Lean methodology through both observable behaviours and project output
Role information: Our client will issue the link to complete Triple Bar, with guidance and a code to cover the cost directly to the candidate
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for an Engineer to be based at Thurso on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirement and would like more info please apply.
This Contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.