Lead Maintenance Engineer
JOB TITLE: Lead Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: Mobberley (Knutsford)
SALARY: Market Rate with benefits and the opportunity to accrue additional days leave.
HOURS: Days (Mon-Fri)
Rullion are working exclusively with a fantastic globally recognised client with over 150 years of specialist knowledge who are on a journey of growth and development. They are looking for a Lead Maintenance Engineer to join the team and aid in the regeneration and progression of their historic site based in Cheshire.
They are looking to appoint a Lead Maintenance Engineer to look after maintenance operations for our client's production and site operations, including out of hours response when required. This role will also identify and manage improvements to the reliability and efficiency of site engineering systems and identify and manage regulatory issues.
Applicants will have:
- HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Proven supervisory experience/leadership of teams.
- Significant experience in a production engineering environment.
- Proven technical competence and an ability to understand complex mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and manage staff.
- Has a proactive and effective approach to fault finding. Able to identify problems and solutions using data and verbal feedback from other personnel.
- Able to effectively manage a team of Craftspeople by assigning priorities and directing and monitoring their work.
- Able to plan and think strategically and apply effective change management practices.
- Proven communication skills. Able to communicate technical and other relevant information to Management and within the Craft team.
- Ability to manage under time and production pressures.
- Takes pride in the standard of work produced by the department.
- Demonstrable team working skills within multi-disciplinary teams involving Engineers and other personnel.
- Able to adopt a flexible approach to company requests within your level of responsibility, skill set, training and knowledge.
You will be supported by a company that allows you the autonomy to make a difference and bring your valued skills to the fore. If you are excited by technical challenges, interested by diverse working and strive to make a difference then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.