Up to £500.00pd PAYE Contract (+ 33 days paid leave) OR up to £660.00pd via approved umbrella
40 hours per week. 8 hours per day.
The Sizewell C Project requires an experienced scheduler to join the growing project delivery team. Must have experience of planning Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning activities for complex major projects.
The Scheduler will be embedded in the Conventional Island / Balance of Plant (CI/BOP) Programme and will support the CI/BOP Lead Scheduler to establish, develop and maintain schedules for each Level 4 node of the SZC Work Breakdown Structure. This will include the application of Project Control standards and expectations to support the timely and accurate preparation, production and maintenance of:
- A suite of integrated and logic linked schedules covering all aspects of the main programmes for the SZC project.
- Loading of cost and resource estimates within the schedule; and production of project reports.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the SZC IWS.
- Develop and manage the Level 2 Integrated Working Schedule (IWS) for the c.16 WBS L4 nodes (typically one building per node) in the CI/BOP Programme, which will identify:
- milestones and key dates for all contracts
- procurement, manufacturing and delivery to site of mechanical and electrical equipment
- on-site erection activities from handover of each building from the civil works contractor
- component and system commissioning
- Examine and replicate relevant parts the of the schedule from HPC and incorporate lessons learned.
- Develop and manage equipment supply schedules for c.11 equipment contracts, whilst supporting the commercial and project team in the convergence of these contracts with suppliers.
- Engagement with key stakeholders such as Civil Works and Responsible Designer planners, strategically managing schedule known constraints between such parties and the CI/BOP programme.
- Interface management between programmes inc. Civil Works, Responsible Designer, Nuclear Island and Commissioning.
- Identify possible conflicts/interactions across the different areas of the IWS and put actions in place to resolve with the PM and related parties.
- Support the CI/BOP Lead Scheduler in preparing/delivering schedule and other Project Controls related workshops.
- Support the CI/BOP Programme team with weekly and monthly reporting cycle and the production of ad hoc schedule reports.
- Adherence to scheduling and project control standards across the project.
- Overseeing and ensuring schedules are updated to an agreed timeframe.
- Analysis and integration of schedules provided by contractors and suppliers.
- Establish and foster working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders pursuant to the discharging of responsibilities.
- Foster and practice EDF team values.
- Adherence to the current monthly Project Controls cycle and processes and support with any future development.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience;
- Relevant experience within a project management or project control environment.
- Degree or equivalent suitable qualification / experience (Engineering / Project / Construction).
- Experience in major construction projects.
- Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques within an enterprise environment.
- Good working knowledge of P6.
- Practical working knowledge of Earned Value, Scheduling and Project Control processes and tools.
- High level of analytical and numerate skills.
- High standard of interpersonal skills with open communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at interfacing and operating in a large corporate environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Results focused tempered with a team centred approach.
- Strive for quality, excellence and continuous improvement in everything you do.
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment would be advantageous (interface with peers in France and other projects).
- Experience within the UK nuclear new build industry (desirable)
- Experience of scheduling Mechanical, Electrical, and HVAC (MEH) activities for large process plants (desirable)
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.