Nuclear Operation Construction Coordinator
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £ Competitve
Location: West Cumbria
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Construction site experience
- Willingness to undertake any specific training requirements relevant to the role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Have experience within a Mechanical, Electrical or Civil field
- Ability to gain SC clearance
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Nuclear industry construction experience
- Nuclear site pass
The role of the Construction Coordinator is to assist the Construction Manager with the management of construction activities. A construction coordinator will support the Construction Manager as part of a that ensures construction activities are executed to meet the regulatory & statutory requirements on a Nuclear licensed site. The Construction Coordinator assists in enabling the construction works where there are plant interfaces and then oversees the works on behalf of the Construction Manager to ensure that the design intent is met.
- Assist with delivery of the construction phase of project deliverables.
- Provide input and construction expertise where applicable
- Ensure that the project personnel are Suitably Qualified and Experienced for their role.
- Provide assistance in commercial process, preparation of local instructions to contractors and ensure that work is effectively managed to control costs.
- Ensure that all work and documentation relevant to the project is controlled
- Produce progress reports to all relevant stakeholders and management as requested
- Assist with input and up keep of relevant construction/project documentation
- Co-ordinate project personnel to ensure information can flow through all relevant personnel effectively.
- Raise and ensure that all corrective actions and defect notifications are actioned timely.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.