Fire Protection & Electrical Engineer
Are you willing to travel around the UK, Ireland and sometimes internationally? Would you like to chance to go offshore with no offshore experience? This is your opportunity to make that happen! The client will fully support any Engineers who are looking to work offshore.
Rullion are seeking an experienced Fire Detection & Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client, who has long been associated with safety and process control systems in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Nuclear, Defence and Renewable Energy industries for over twenty years.
This Safety Systems Specialist company are continuously winning new projects and therefore are looking to expand their team. The selected Fire Detection & Electrical Engineer will be expected to service and install Fire Alarms and data cabling on both, Offshore and Onshore Windfarms.
You will need 5 years + experience to apply with experience working on various Fire Panels such as Kentec, Advanced, MZX, Gent and also experience in 1st fixing 2nd fixing and commissioning on Fire Alarm systems.
- Service, Install & Maintenance of various Fire Alarms and Control systems
- Understand the client's needs and fulfil tasks as allocated and required.
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault-finding targets.
- Working alone or within a team
Requirements for this position
- Electrical Engineering Degree or similar
- Experience of on-site installations and commissioning
- PLC, Instrumentation, Control Panels and Automation systems experience
- ECS Holder
- FIA Qualifications (ideally)
You will need to be a 'hands on' engineer, fully conversant with modern manufacturing systems and able to work as a team and also unsupervised for extended periods of time.
Please hit apply now to find out more!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.