Logistics Supervisor (DNB SO22)
Job title: Logistics Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: January 2022
Duration: May 2022
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Day - £33 - £37 or Night - £35 - £39 (Umbrella)
Location: New Romney, Kent
Hours of work: 40 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Active CTC Clearance or above
- IOSH Certificate or above (If expired must take a refresher course)
- Be fully conversant with the Company's Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and understand the responsibilities placed on him
- Ensure, by means of recorded regular toolbox talks that all employees are aware, understand and sign onto relevant method statutory requirements, construction plans, risk assessments and any issues arising
- Ensure that suitable Risk Assessments (including the Point of Work Risk Assessment) have been carried out
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Logistics Supervisor to be based in Kent on Outage Works. Should you have the following requirements and would like more information please apply.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.