Job type: Permanent with excellent benefits
Location: Easington, Hull HU12, UK
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Rullion are working exclusively with Gassco AS UK, a forward-thinking organisation responsible for transporting gas safely and efficiently to millions of people. They are looking to strengthen the management team by appointing an experienced Maintenance Manager.
As Maintenance Manager you will be in charge of the day-to-day maintenance of the Langeled Receiving Facility (LRF) and all its associated Production Systems/Utility Services (including Nitrogen Plant). Leadership, Management and Co-ordination of all Gassco Maintenance activities for the LRF within the UK. Delivery of high levels of HSEQ and business performance required and expected by Gassco.
The role holder is also a member of the LRF leadership team taking responsibility for the overall running of the LRF along with the Terminal Manager & other departmental Managers.
Applicants will have the following;
- Degree in Science/Engineering
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Master level degree in Business/Management or Engineering
- Functional Safety TUV Certified Engineer
- Demonstrable experience of Maintenance Management processes.
- Proven experience of coaching, developing and leading a team with demonstrable results.
- Experience of identifying continuous Improvement & facilitating change sensitively.
- Experience of risk management and working in a highly hazardous environment, developing and implementing safe systems of work.
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving technical issues.
- Experience of Emergency Management.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations (Incl COMAH, DSEAR etc).
- Knowledge of continuous process industry
- High level knowledge of Risk Based Maintenance work practices, methods and systems .
- Maintenance management processes , setting goals, planning, doing & checking .
- Barrier Management.
- Ability to skillfully communicate positive expectations and manage difficult conversations and feedback.
- Leading, developing, coaching & mentoring.
- Planning & scheduling skills.
- Ability and skills in problem solving under pressure.
- Encouraging change through insightful questioning and coaching.
- Contractor management.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- On call allowance
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 30 days + Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Lunch provided
- Phone provided
- Training & Development
Gassco is the operator for an integrated system for safe and efficient gas transport from the Norwegian continental shelf to Great Britain & Continental Europe. They supply 25% of the UK and Europe's gas demand and as such they conduct their business in an ethical, sustainable and socially responsible manner. The expertise of their employees provides the basis for safe and reliable gas transport.
Gassco look ahead and find solutions. They value talent and a positive attitude by their employees.
Gassco's goal is that everyone will achieve personal development in a healthy business culture and a good social environment.
All behaviour in their organisation must accord with their values:
T - Transparent
R - Respectful
A - Accountable
C - Challenging
K - Knowledgeable
We are really eager to speak with passionate leaders ready to join a fantastic organisation. So please apply now or contact Emma Godfrey at the Rullion HQ to discuss this great opportunity further.
Closing date 15th November 2021.
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.