6-12 Months Duration
2.5 days per week
£16.50 PER Hour (PAYE)
Involves occasional travel around Lincolnshire
50/50 working from home and community meetings/events
Involves flexibility on working hours (occasional evening meetings)
Working Group - Secretariat admin
- Support the Working Group to deliver:
o Terms of Reference for the Working Group
o A costed work plan based on the Terms of Reference
o Collation of weekly management of information
- Liaise with contractors that are supporting the Working Group's activity to deliver for example:
o Working with Clients Events Manager to organise meetings:
o Regular Working Group meetings
o Community engagement events
o Initial community knowledge gathering with RWM
o Meetings with key stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Manager, Independent Chair and Facilitator in respect of the meetings
- Lead on dissemination of information within the Working Group, including collaboration portal where Working Group members can share information.
- Ensure the smooth administration of the Working Group and its activities
- Ensure openness and transparency of the Working Group through the effective
recording and publishing of Working Group activities e.g. minutes of meetings
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Deliver a customer focused service to members of the Working Group
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures and guidance
* Educated to at least GCSE (A-C) Including English and Maths (or equivalent)
* Strong administrative experience
* Can demonstrate ability in similar role, including minute taking
* Good oral communication and written skills, together with good understanding of MS Office
* Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
The contractor will be required to travel to the Working Group location and meetings.
The proposed individual(s) shall:
* Have or be able to obtain BPSS Security Clearance
* Undertake travel when required
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.