Business Improvement Lead
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to 12 Months
Pay rate: £18.37 P/H PAYE (£23.92 p/h Umbrella)
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Our Client, a leader in Nuclear Generation for the UK is seeking a Business Improvement Lead for their site in Hartlepool. Providing a service to the Business Improvement Group Head you will be responsible for supporting the drive in improving personnel and plant performance in line with regulations, business strategy and industry best practice. You will be ensuring that value is added to station activities and participate in peer group and leadership forums to share and implement good practice.
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Experience with LEAN
- Knowledge or background working on Nuclear Power Stations
- Ability to strategize business improvements and implementation
- Establish high performance standards through improvement initiatives
- Integrate improvement activities across the station and corporate functions
- Support business planning and improvement along with management of KPIs' and liaise with peers and Fleet Managers
- Monitor improvements and station progress
- Promotion of strategic agenda
- Align business planning and improvement activities
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.