Principal Mechanical Engineer
RATE: £50-£60ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree Qualified in relevant discipline
- Chartered status (or actively working towards)
- Minimum 8 years' industry experience (of which 3 years in senior roles)
- Nuclear Industry experience
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD (both 2D and 3D drawings)
- Competent in the use of MathCAD
- Confident in the ability to authorise documentation based around complex, technical matters
- Ability to produce estimates / bids / tenders
- Proven knowledge of theories around mechanical engineering
- Full project life cycle experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
IDEALLY, YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Security Clearance in place (BPSS/SC)
- Competent in the use of AutoDesk (3D modelling software)
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now" tab.
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.