LOCATION: Preston (occasional travel to West Cumbria could be required)
RATE: £45-£50ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 5 years experience in a relevant field
- Thorough working knowledge of relevant British, European, and International standards
- Understanding of CDM regulations
- Ability to size and specify equipment, valves, instruments, and piping components
- Good understanding of manufacturing codes/standards
- Participation in internal design meetings and technical reviews
- Experience in the production of mechanical calculations
- Experienced in the production of mechanical technical documents eg. Risk assessments and method statements
- Full project life cycle experience
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D mechanical designs using AutoCAD and inventor
IDEALLY, YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Security Clearance in place (BPSS/SC)
- Chartered status (or actively working towards)
- CCNSG/SMTD/IOSH Training
- Knowledge of the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now".
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.