Length of contract: 12 months initially (expected to be longer)
Hours per week: 37
Rate of pay: up to £14/hour - this is dependent upon experience
Remote working possible for 40% of the week
The job holder will report to the Business Support Manager and will have a key role in the successful running of the Asset operations team. You will be responsible for many of the daily operational procedures of the team.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the tools and the controls necessary for the Asset Operations team to effectively run a portfolio of assets within in a busy office environment.
- Assist the asset operation team's regular operations
- Providing document management support to asset operations team
- Responsible for the running of the operational trackers and tools that asset operations use to maintain control of its operations and enable better analysis of the portfolio's performance
- Assist in the regular reporting of key KPI's
- Attend operational meetings providing detailed minutes/action lists
- Assist the asset operations team in recording/collating all site issues highlighted on safety audits. Providing regular updates on the status of the progression.
- Supporting accurate cost control across the whole portfolio, this will cover purchase orders, invoices, SAP entries so the whole payment cycle is controlled and any discrepancies can be identified and remedied immediately.
- Providing the asset operations team with support and management of approved vendors to avoid delays with procurement.
- Providing assistance to the business support manager in the accurate/timely payment of all rental obligations associated with the whole portfolio. Raising all payment requests and dealing with all landowner queries.
- Supporting the team in general administrative duties such as meeting room booking, travel arrangements and team organisation.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly numerate
- SAP knowledge & experience
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (Database experience advantageous)
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Experience of cost control management
Interested in this position? please click "apply now".
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.