To provide a quality and responsive waste management service for the decommissioning projects and site infrastructure in order to secure compliant disposal of waste volumes and assist the execution of key waste targets delivered from the projects.
- Provision of technical support within the Waste Management organisation.
- To provide technical support to projects and relay the clear expectations of waste management.
- Provide technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
- Provide authoritative advice for internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out timely investigation of events as required and identify improvements.
- Commit to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies.
- Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
- Design, delivery and evaluation of training, acting as coach and mentor.
- Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality.
- Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
- The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
In addition, a Waste Engineer at a site has the following responsibilities:
- Collate technical waste performance information for analysis against waste management performance objectives and schedule for the Life Time Plan.
- Assist in preparation of safety cases under the plant modification procedure.
- Assist in specification of work instruction, documentation and processes.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.