- Providing technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Represents the waste function in discipline specialism(s).
- Assists with the effective management of knowledge and development of technical skills.
- Contributes to the business by supporting delivery activities.
- Understands site safety case implications within technical area.
- Ensures effective use of Company processes and standards.
- Contributes to technical areas to the benefit of the Company.
- Undertakes Intelligent Customer roles in specialist areas as required.
- Commit to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies.
- Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
- Design, delivery and evaluation of training, acting as coach and mentor.
- Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality.
- Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
- The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.