IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £45hr - £60hr (Umbrella)
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Hours of work: 37 Hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or associated discipline
- At least 5+ years' experience in highly regulated industry.
- Basic knowledge of CDM regulations and the relation to process design, accompanied by experience in contributing to CDM risk assessments and an understanding of the designer's responsibility under CDM.
- Development of Process drawings: Process Flow Diagrams and Process and Instrumentation Diagrams/Engineering Flow Diagrams.
- Production of calculations including mass, energy and flow balances, pipe and equipment sizing utilising MS Excel, MathCAD, Pipenet, Aspen Custom Modeler or other software as required.
- Be flexible to travel to other sites as and when required
Ideally applicants should also have:
- SC Clearance or ability to gain
- Responsible for the delivery of identified Process Engineering requirements across one or more projects.
- Responsible for the oversee of Process Engineering requirements on small/low to medium complexity projects, supervised by a Principal Process Engineer
- Delivering project requirements individually or as a leader of a team.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Process Engineer to be based in Preston on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like more information please apply today.
For permanent/ contract/ temp This permanent/ contract/ temporary (delete as appropriate) vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.