High Active Waste Production Manager
LOCATION: Hunterston, North Ayrshire
WFH: Where work allows
HOURS: 37 hours p/w
Monday-Thursday / 07.30-17.15
Salary & Benefits:
- * £55,000-£65,000 with access to performance-linked pay progression
- * 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
- * Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
- * Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
This position provides Production/Project management leadership and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the direction of production. The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact the organisation and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures or programmes.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the objective of establishing an execution framework on the production that complies with the contract and ensures safety, quality, value, and timeliness of the completed project.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Educated to Degree level / holds professional qualification in a relevant discipline
- Certification in project management e.g. APM Registered Project Professional.
- Significant experience of production/project management in a complex and challenging environment in a highly regulated industry.
- Nuclear experience or Manufacturing Process plant experience
- Significant managing people experience
Please note this role if successful requires security clearance. Including a DBS check and a Drug and Alcohol test.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.